Thursday, June 7, 2012

Army Trunk

Similar to the one I bought
My room is an utter clutter. Its a small room, roughly 10x10. I have a large dresser, a desk, a bookshelf, and a queen bed. So needless to say there is very little space. My idea is to get rid of the queen bed and try to re-position the furniture for more room. I hope to get a futon to sleep on as well. at first I was looking into a Captains Trundle Bed, but they are way out of my price range. But first things first. My one idea is to have a old trunk in the middle of the room. I'm actually very excited because I found one in great condition near my school. And for only $35! Usually I find them in terrible condition and priced for $120. But this one is a steal and I got it today. :D It was owned by a Captain John B. Cullen. the trunk was shipped from Vietnam to Oakland California, and now I have it here in Virginia! I will do a photo-shoot with it and make sure to put it up soon! Right now I'm doing an online room setup at  , and this site is pretty good. Wish i was able to name the furniture, but it gets the point across. I'll post those soon as well. So keep a look out.







photo from :http://www.ad7mi.com/pictures/footlocker.jpg 

No comments:

Post a Comment